Thursday 19 December 2013

Clans and people.

I find it quite strange that people ask for cards of a Clan they're building but then stop building it because they didn't like it or they think the deck is boring. Everyone has their own Clan. Everyone has a type of deck they use. It's not up to me or anyone to tell them what they should put in it or what Clan they should use part from the one they do use. Like they say, to each his own. But it doesn't make sense when someone makes a deck then forgets it. I don't forget the decks I've used in the past, I'm not going to say I get bored but at least I go back and have fun with them later on. Tell me what type of Clans choose you or what is your favorite card, then next time, I'll tell you mine. Later.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know much about Vanguard or clans but I do like the look of Leading Jewel Knight, Salome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok well my fav clan is of course OTT and my fav card is Goddess of the full moon

    ReplyDelete